See the Bootcamp23 page for details, participation options, and application information.
Ways to participate
- Workshops - If you consider yourself an RSE and
- you have experience giving research software development training
- you have never formally served as a trainer
- you have no interest in being a trainer or giving a workshop, but would like to give your input on the material and skills that are needed in the profession.
- Bootcamps - If you have a baseline knowledge and are looking to expand your research software engineering skill set
- Asynchronous Training Material - If you want to contribute to the mission of curating and developing specific training topics